NYC
I went to NYC to visit Kambria last October. It was a blast. Her roomates were so nice to let me stay with them.
Times Square my first night. It was so cool (for little Canadian me where the malls close at 9)
We went shopping and for dinner at like 10. I am such a nerd that I think that is cool.
This is at the shake shack
On the Friday Kambria had to work. So with some awesome directions and bus information I headed out on my own. I went and did a temple session, then went home and changed, the headed out to the
MET. I drooled over all of the Monet paintings. Ever since that very first Humanities class he was my favorite.
We went across the Brooklyn Bridge to go get the BEST PIZZA EVER at Grimaldis
I thought it was cool to see mounted police on Kambrias street. (such a nerd I know)
The whole time Kambria lived in NYC she wanted to go to a Hockey Game. I was more than happy to go.
I was so glad to have someone who knew the subway system. My total lack of direction could have been a big problem.
Another highlight was going for Peruvian food at Pio Pio. It was so good. And I am a picky eater.We went for brunch a couple of times. MMMMMMM brunch. This was at Elmo. I think it was my favorite.
This was at isabellas
Bono was there having Brunch too.
Anyways. I am going to Utah next week for Kambrias wedding. I am so excited. and she is sooooo pretty.



1 comment:
Aw you are so sweet I loved this post!! I had so much fun when you came to visit me. I was sad to see you go. And I cannot wait to see you at the wedding! I am so excited you are coming. I love you!
Post a Comment