It was my Happily Bappily Birthday yesterday. It was awe-some.
I made birthday pie, yum yum. And we had a BBQ at my parents house.
I got an awesome curling iron.
The "Mortal Instruments" book series.
My favorite quote on the box
" Dear Edward and Jacob: I adore you both But I'm spending the weekend with Jace. Sorry! Love, Stephanie" -Stephanie Meyer, Author of Twilight
I got the Masterpiece Theater version of Jane Eyre. Love
a really really cut home made flower pot and arrangement.
And a longboard. This one to be correct.
I told you awesome.
My gift to myself, I killed my facebook. Driving. me. crazy.
So now it is gone. I feel liberated. We will see how long it is gone for.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday! Sounds like a great day!
Happy Birthday!! I'm glad it was so fabulous!
Facebook is really hard to get rid of, isn't it?
Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds great! Didn't know you were into longboarding...you are such a cool mom!
love ya
Yay happy late bday!!! I love you.
Post a Comment