We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Helping??
So Elizabeth is my little helper. She will walk around with a broom and sweep or she will go around with a cloth and "wipe" everything down but yesterday reached a whole new level. I was in the kitchen and had left Elizabeth and Samuel in the other room. Elizabeth was jabbering away so I was comfortable because there wasn't the "mysterious" silence that always make you worry with a toddler. Anyways, I decided to just poke my head around the corner and check anyways. Elizabeth was sitting ont he floor right at sams feet talking to him. She had a baby wipe in one had and was undoing his diaper with ther other. Yes she was going to change his diaper for me. To bad that I had changed it less than 5 minutes earlier eh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's way too funny! What a smart and helpful girl! Too cool about the elephant as well. What are the chances?
Post a Comment