We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
So I did the Quiz of how many people in the USA have your name there were 4,851 with mine. Now compared to a couple of cousins who have done it who had 3 and 1 I am feeling a little over run with people with my name, but I was expecting it.
Yep, Ashley is one popular name! And is seems that Nicole is a popular middle name to go with it for some reason. weird. And then the last name Smith... yeah...
4 comments:
Yep, Ashley is one popular name! And is seems that Nicole is a popular middle name to go with it for some reason. weird. And then the last name Smith... yeah...
there is a whopping 15,214 people that have my name! crazy!
hey i am comming up to calgary next week i would love to see you and your adorable kids email me you number katrinajowright@hotmail.com
Only 337 have the same name as me
Post a Comment