We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

New Family Pictures


So I had the fabulous Rachel, yes the same Rachel that had me start blogging, take family pictures for us. The idea of trying to take them myself with both kids and a timer.... nuff said. So here are my favorites, there are quite a few sorry. Thankx again Rach!!
























8 comments:

carly said...

i look at these pictures and it blows me away that you have two kids!! When did we grow up? I think the same thing about Ash Shurtz... crazy... Love the pictures. you guys look great!

Natalie said...

Oh Ashley I love every single one of these pictures. You have such a beautiful family. Nicely done rachel.

Kasie said...

Those pictures are amazingly adorable - I am so jealous of your super cute family!

Megan said...

Sooo cute! How does Trevor like going for fam pics? Ryan thinks it's stupid, but you better believe I will force him once we have our baby!
You guys are a cute, cute family!

Anonymous said...

Hey! You commented on my blog for Ashley Shurtz, if you want you can enter your story for a chance to win too, you don't just have to follow her link so she can win... lol!

BTW... cute pictures. I have no idea who you are (although you do look a bit familiar) but your kids are adorable! Love the red hair, but maybe that's because I have a red head too!

John, Jess, Ellie, Cade, Eden & Scarlett said...

Cute, cute, cute! And you are so dang skinny! You'd never believe you'd had two kids. Beautiful family!

Ashley said...

love these pictures! So cute! What a beautiful family you have.

Ashley Smith said...

Trevor is really good about pictures. I think he knows it is important to me so he goes along with it. It is easier to get him to cooperate once you have kids because then you can say that it is for them