We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Snotty Nose

So as everyone knows my kids both have snotty noses. (SICK) I hate boogies! However I have taken to not wearing my "nice" clothes, or more the clothes I like.

Sams nose is now running CONSTANTLY. . . so when I see it running I go grab the kleenex. Which like all babies he hates. If I am holding him and he sees the tissue coming he burries his face into my shoulder or arm, covering my shirt in his boogies. Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! I am secretly very excited for snow, just because then all the allergies will be dead for winter and my sleeves with be clean.

2 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

Unfortunately that won't help because then it's cold season and the flu etc. You'll have runny noses for a long time - I promise you. Good luck!!

Ashley said...

Do you really think it's allergies? Poor kids. Enjoy the boogies!