Sam is soooo close to crawling forward. he will take a few moves forward if he is REALLY focused. He isn't tearing around yet, but at least he is heading the right direction.
Elizabeths new catch phrase is "sure". I have no idea where she got it from but this is how it goes.
e -"Thirsty momma"
m- "do you want adrink Lizzy?"
e - "sure"
m- "do you want to go to gram's house and see papa?"
e - "sure. lets go"
m- "do you want to get dressed?"
e- "sure"
you get the idea. anywhere it will fit and a few places it won't she says sure as an answer. even when she asks for things. it is so funny.
4 comments:
how cute! I love little Lizzy! xoxo
kids are so dang cute! I'm glad your little guy is almost crawling!
That is way funny! I love the things that these little ones will pick up. Too cute.
so cute! She is getting so big!
Post a Comment