celine's Christmas album is my very favorite Christmas album. and yes that first song is so beautiful.
ha ha that song almost put me to sleep! I LOVE it tho, Christmas songs...meh...im not that into Christmas...can you tell? I love you woman!xoxoRach
This post made my day. Yay for chirstmas :)
I absolutely LOVE that first song. Gave me goosebumps. I can't believe it's getting to that time of year again! I'm so excited. Love those Christmas songs too.
O Holy Night is the most brilliant Christmas Song, but when you put it together with Celine, nothing gets better.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
celine's Christmas album is my very favorite Christmas album. and yes that first song is so beautiful.
ha ha that song almost put me to sleep! I LOVE it tho, Christmas songs...meh...im not that into Christmas...can you tell? I love you woman!
xoxo
Rach
This post made my day. Yay for chirstmas :)
I absolutely LOVE that first song. Gave me goosebumps.
I can't believe it's getting to that time of year again! I'm so excited. Love those Christmas songs too.
O Holy Night is the most brilliant Christmas Song, but when you put it together with Celine, nothing gets better.
Post a Comment