

Do you see it in his neck roll hahaha. Daddy showered him he was so messy.
Elizabeth has always been a great sleeper, and with her over 2 and a half the nap situation is always up in the air. She will still take one but of course doesn't want to. When she does she will sleep for a couple of hours. And if woken up before she is ready she will go back to sleep. One of the compromises that we have come up with is that she can take her nap on the couch if Samuel is sleeping at the same time. She is such a heavy sleeper too that I can wash dishes, play music or even watch tv right beside her and she still won't wake up. If only Sam would sleep like her.

On the baby front, I have schedualed an appointment with my old family Dr for tomorrow. Seeing how she has known me for my whole life and is a mother I am hoping that she will take pity on me and send me for an ultrasound. It is farther away but at least I know she will take good care of me. If I can survive her one evil receptionist.

2 comments:
Those are such cute pictures of Elizabeth sleeping. Isn't it wonderful to have a good sleeper? Good luck with the dr!
I LOVE those pictures - gotta love cookies and sleep. Um, I didn't know there was a baby front. Have I been gone that long?? How far along are you?
Post a Comment