
I personally thought that twins would be a great idea, 2 babies for 1 pregnancy. However Trevor really did think that we were having twins this time. I just kind of popped right out there. I am a little sad that my body apparently knows exactly what it has to do and that I am showing (the tiniest bit) at 8 weeks while other girls get to 20 and you are asking them "are you sure you are pregnant". At least I won't have to go through all the hurting of my body parts moving around so much right.
6 comments:
Okay so I may not be all that visibly pregnant to others, but I definitely have my bump! And I think it's growing. I need to do another waist measurement soon. I think that even though after a few kids you just show right away, it doesn't mean you're going to be any bigger than a first timer. That's how it's been with my sister-in-laws. I'm finding the belly a little hard to embrace. I give my favourite pair of jeans a maximum of 3 more weeks! :( And ya, if you get to skip the stomach pains that's great! I personally had no idea that pregnancy would be uncomfortable so soon on. I seriously have always pictured myself with a cute little belly, slightly tanned, perfect skin, and glowing as I walk through an green meadow backed with a blue blue sky. Hmm. Guess we'll see! I mean puking even had it's wonderfulness. I'm glad I never had to go through that!!! Good luck! I'm excited for future playdates.
Twins seem to be the way right now. I think there's something in the water. Who knows? Maybe you are having twins? Dun dun dun!
oh, I hate to break it to you, but your body starts aching more when it prepares earlier. I hope things improve for you from here.
PS - Even my doctor thought I was having twins with how fast I popped out this last time.
nope the ultrasound only showed one little one. i was disappointed, trev was relieved.
I thought I was having twins again with Cade. I guess your muscles just fall out earlier once they've been stretched a couple times! I started telling people I was pregnant at 6 weeks because I thought people would think I was getting fat--shallow of me, I know!
so even more random then her being Shane's sister is that Jesse is best friends with Shane's big brother.
Post a Comment