After an emergency run for morning sickness in which I only made it to the kitchen sink, (gross I know but I promise I bleached it), I had collapsed on the floor to catch my breath. Lizzy came in from the other room and says, "all right momma?" then crouched down beside me a rubbed my back. What a sweet little thing. She must have seen her good daddy comfort me before.
We have also been practicing our nursery songs, here are some of my favorites from the Elizabeth jukebox
mommy: grandpapa grandpapa i love my grandpapa oeo o o oeo o o
lizzy: grandpapa grandpapa grandpapa grandpapa grandpapa i love you oh oh oh oh
mommy: once there was a snowman snowman snowman once ther was a snowman tall tall tall
lizzy: a snowman a snowman a snowman a snowman a snowman
mommy: head shoulders knees and toes knees and toes knees and toes
lizzy: knees and toes knees and toes a head a mouth a knees and toes
mommy: clean up clean up everybody everywhere clean up clean up everybody do your share
lizzy: clean up clean up a snowman a papa clean up clean up clean up a snowman
2 comments:
Hey Ashley, this is Shannon. You popped over to my blog and asked about my digital scrapbooking. I use Photoshop Elements 6 to do it. You can find tons and tons of tutorials and freebies on line to get you started. If you have anymore questions feel free to contact me.
vahlfamily@gmail.com
Ha! What a funny girl. Love this stage. Oh the things they come up with...
Post a Comment