We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

In the house.

We are officially moved in and unpacked (except for the garage ughh). I don't have pics yet but they will be coming soon. Trevor has framed the basement, hooked up my in wall vacume, hung my pot rack, built a desk...and bookshelves and various other honeydoos. My Mom has also been the most INCRDIBLE help to me. She has packed and unpaked and cleaned and moved and babysat and driven. We have had lots of help from so many people. It is nice to be somewhat settled, once the basement is done the garage is next. I will post pictures soon.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

That's so exciting that you are in your new house! I'm glad you had the extra help. Aren't moms the best? Can't wait to see pictures.

Alauna said...

Jealous much! Not so looking forward to that part of moving and wish it was done. Happy you guys have a place to call your own. Stoked to see pics.

Ashley Dawn said...

HIP HIP HOORAY!! Congrats on having a lot of it behind you. Sorry I've neglected the blog recently. It's been hard to be at my moms and be on the computer as much. I'll try to be better though.