We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Samuel the Dinosaur

Samuel is a Dinosaur. He probably doesn't know it himself, but Elizabeth and I have decided that he is. He walks around the house ROARing. I get him out of his crib in the morning and set him down the first thing nhe does is run from the room ROAR!!

Last night I was getting him ready for bed. He thought it was great fun to run away. So as he is just about to get out of arms reach I would grab him and haul him back. As I pulled him back he would laugh not a normal baby laugh though, not a normal Sam laugh even It can best be described as the Bowser laugh from Mario brothers nintendo games. HILARIOUS!! We played like that forever. Anyways Lethbridge this weekend and Washington next week more update later.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

That is hilarious! I can totally hear the laugh too. Ha! Awesome. A little creepy though... You'll have to catch that on video!

Megan said...

Where are you going to be in WA?

Ashley Dawn said...

Gotta love the dinosaur laughs. Have fun with your upcoming adventures!!

Anonymous said...

HAHA you need to tape it and post the video it sounds so funny

Kasie said...

I miss you and your family! I think I will hold your recipe gift ransom until I get to see you!!!!!!!!!!!