We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

So I was all ready to post pics and found out I have no idea what I am doing on the laptop. The laptop has internet through the wireless signal however the desktop still doesn't. My computer illiteracy becomes apparent. Today was a long day. Trevor passed his LLQP (insurance license exam) and started working for AIL (can't remember what that is short for). He headed down to Lethbridge for 5 days to train and start working. Why when you are on your own for church does everything seem to go wrong. bloody lips, massive spills, late start, had to pray in sacrament, I really don't like teaching even when they are only 4 years old (they scare me), Lizzy had a major meltdown and wanted her daddy. When I finally put her to bed she wanted to sleep in my bed so I let her do it and moved her later. I just didn't want to fight. I feel drained. I am going to go shower and cuddle up on the couch with my book (wicked), and plan on reading until I nearly pass out and have to drag my sorry self to bed. It sounds like a great plan to me better get at it.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Blah. Sorry you had a rough day. Congrats to Trevor though! Hope he gets back soon to save you!

Katrina Wright said...

i read about half of that book. it gets quite graphic... sorry for the crazy day! it just makes smooth days even better!

Ashley Dawn said...

haha, I HEAR ya!! Those days are horrid. There's nothing like a good book to calm you down. Hope it helped you out. Of course, being prego through all this doesn't help either...

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!! I am sorry it was so crazy. I hear these moments are just part of the joys of parenthood haha. Just keep breathing you're a great mom and your kids are stinkin cute.