We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Abigail Morgan Smith
We LOVE this baby girl. She sleeps amazing, she is so easy. Her brother and sister just might love her to death. They hold her and kiss her until I rescue her. Life is good.
Oh, I'm so happy she's an easy baby for you! Wish I was there to meet her in person. Great pictures. I especially love that picture of Lizzy and her baby sister. Aww.
YAY! She finally came!! She is so cute. Looks a lot like your other 2 :) You definitely have a brand. Not a bad thing at all. Very cute kids. I love that the older siblings are so happy to have her around. I'm so happy for you that she is so good! Good luck with everything over the days to come!
Yeah! Congrats! I definitely agree with Chelsea, she looks so much like Trevor! I'm glad every thing is going well and that you have two extra pairs of little helping hands with Abigail. Congratulations!
7 comments:
Oh she is cute! Look at all her hair! Congratulations!!
Trevor can't deny being the father of that baby, she looks just like him (in a girly way of course!)I'm glad she's finally here!
Oh, I'm so happy she's an easy baby for you! Wish I was there to meet her in person. Great pictures. I especially love that picture of Lizzy and her baby sister. Aww.
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!
YAY! She finally came!! She is so cute. Looks a lot like your other 2 :) You definitely have a brand. Not a bad thing at all. Very cute kids. I love that the older siblings are so happy to have her around. I'm so happy for you that she is so good! Good luck with everything over the days to come!
Yeah! Congrats! I definitely agree with Chelsea, she looks so much like Trevor! I'm glad every thing is going well and that you have two extra pairs of little helping hands with Abigail. Congratulations!
What a little hottie! Honestly, she is sooo cute. So what are the stats (Time, weight and all that goodness)?
Post a Comment