We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

...

5 DAYS!!! EEEEEE

Joel and Glenda are on their way up right now. I am excited for them to come up early because it means that I can go and do some things with them before I am stuck in the hospital or trying not to move to much living in my recliner. They should be here tomorrow morning. They say that they are going to stop for the night halfway and then show up sometime tomorrow, however I have learned from experience that they like to suprise me and show up early. My bets are that they show up really early in the morning having driven all night. In return I do it to them too, call and tell them I am leaving when I am really at the border. hehe.

They have never really been up to Calgary for an extended period of time so I am excited to go and do some things. i don't know what yet (ANY IDEAS WOULD BE HELPFUL). I plan on the splash park, and maybe Sundance lake if Ethan will let me in. The zoo is always good, and we are going to have to go get some great Chinease food (Bills Peking House mmmmmmmm). Mostly we will probably just hang out.

My Mom on the other hand is leaving. They are heading out to visit Washington and Matt's mission stomping grounds. It is their summa holiday. She has demanded that I send her pictues when the baby is born. Anyways.

I bought tickets for the Wiggles. I bought 2, if Trevor is here then he is going to take Lizzy on a Daddy daughter date to go see them. If he isn't then we are leaving Sam with my Mom and heading out on a girls night (Lizzy, Abby and I). It should be fun. She likes to dance around to them and play.

Anyways Laundry is calling (like it always is).

1 comment:

Ashley said...

EEEEEE! Is right! 5 days? How exciting. Have fun over the next few days! It sound like you're going to :)