We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Friday, December 11, 2009

It has been...


...
11 homes
2 countries
3 houses
5 dogs
8 vehicles (at least)
16 jobs
3 kids
unnumbered kisses and "I love yous"

since We said "I do" 5 years ago
and I love him more now than I did then.

9 comments:

Rach and Tay Campbell said...

I LOVE YOU GUYS! - Congrats on bieng an amazing couple! what r you doing for the big 5 year??

Katie said...

Ya what are you doing for the big 5? Conor and I want to go on a trip for our 5th, but I don't think that's going to happen. We may have to save that for 7 or 8 or 10, depending.

Congrats. I can't believe you've lived in 11 homes. Makes me feel better about all the moves we've made.

Chelsea said...

Ahhh so cute - and man have you guys been busy!!!

Natalie said...

Awwww....I can't believe it's been 5 years!!! INcredible!

PS: 8 cars and 16 jobs??? wow.

Ashley said...

Congrats you two! You've had a busy 5 years!!

Amy said...

Wow! What a crazy and fun life you guys have. Congratulations! :)

Ashley Dawn said...

Awww!! Glad you're still doing GREAT!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! I can't believe the 11 homes and 16 jobs. :)

Cammi Olson Bates said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! you 2 look so cute together. i love these pictures.