We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

One of the worst parts of being sick is the trying to get everything back under control afterwards. My house is back under control... well mostly.

The big news is that we got the theater up and running. The room doesn't have carpet but the equipment works and the seats are in. So we have been having fun watching movies down there. The fun (sarcastic) part is that when we opened the box to put up the screen we bought 6 months ago the box was empty. nice. So now we are in discussion with visions. They think we are lying, we want our screen. etc.etc. news on that as we get it. but the projector is good enough that we can watch movies on the dark blue wall and they still look good.

We spent a couple of days in Cardston for a cousins sealing. My grandma sent us to the movies so Trevor got roped into seeing new moon with me. He didn't mind it :)

We have been having some troubles with attitudes around here lately.

Sam is VERY proficient with the word "no".

Sam come here - no - sam you have to the count of 3 - no - 1 - no - 2 - no - 3 - no no no no (running away). Maybe I liked him better silent.



With Lizzy on the other hand it is " WEEVE ME AWONE" (leave me alone). Trying to get her to stop sucking her thumb. ugh. time outs have been running rampant in our house. bedrooms, stairs. Lizzy even put her baby doll in a time out the other day



Abbi is just chill though




"i'm cool like that"

We bought our tree. Trev won and we bought a real one * 20 bucks at ikea and they give you an in store gift certificate for the 20 bucks* Lizzy was VERY excited to say the least. It is our first tree ever. we haven't even had the cheap 3 foot ones.



On a high note I managed to make it to the bank, post office and the library yesterday without major incident. 3 is so difficult to go anywhere with. Trying to convince one kid to hold your hand while you carry the baby and then also persuade the other kid to hold the first kids hand as you walk in a long line of hand holding. Giving drivers the look, "yes I know we are slow and ridiculous but you don't want to see what will happen if you keep sneaking up closer on me" .
They are building the condos on the main drive behind my house. They have been tamping th ground all week. My whole house shakes right along with my ears. I can't wait for that to be finished, and they are building a spec house next door to us so at least we will be done on all our sides. They have also dug up my street AGAIN. this is the 3rd time in 6 months. I thought all of this had to be done before they put houses in.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

You just have all the luck, don't you! I hope everything works out with the screen. And the building! The streets! Grrr. I'm angry for you. Merry Christmas ;)

Anonymous said...

LOVE the sunglasses pics/captions. They were too cute. How's Sam doing with other words? Lizzy is funny... all little girls get an attitude. Mine was the worst - just ask my mom. Actually I'm not sure I ever grew out of it

Donna said...

I LOVE Sam's mischievous eyes!