
However. We went up to crossiron mills mall and were in Bass Pro Shop where guess what, they have SANTA. The have a no waiting policy. If the lineup is more than 30 minutes long (we walked right up and sat down) they make you an appointment so you can go shop instead of standing in line. ALSO They give you a free 4x6 picture and for $3.14 they will email you a digital copy that you can do whatever you want with. (they also have all your regular packages for $20 plus) so glad we didn't have to wait.
8 comments:
Great idea! If the weather ever clears I'm heading up there!
Sweeeeeet! Thanks for the tip! Trevor and I live 10 minutes just down Stoney Trail from Cross Iron Mills, Will be heading there for pics this week.
WOW!! I'm totally going there. I've been wondering where to go. Thanks for letting me know! What a fun shot!
great family picture, everyone is looking and that is a miracle when you have more than one child!
Cute family picture!
BTW, Jensen has the same shirt as Sam.
I tried to convince Rhet to come with me so we could take a picture with Kyler and Santa and he said he didn't want a fat pedophile holding our child..lol..so ya, we missed out on doing that!
Haha. I love how you and Trevor are the only ones smiling in this picture. Elizabeth is thinking about smiling but she's not too sure. It is a super cute picture though :)
What a nice accommodating santa line!! haha This is cute I love the Jazz shirt. Shout out to UT!!
Post a Comment