We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Birthday Revolution #1

It is my birthday next week.

I am in the process of setting goals for this next year. Generally I am anti any kind fo goal. (lol I guess that would be the first one to set goals).

I figure I like where I am. I will be 25 with 3 kiddies. I love my husband, my house, my calling (knock on wood please don't switch me because I am enjoying it). So i guess I should do some improvement on me so that I can be more of the person I always wanted to be.

I have always been lucky to have a high metabolism. But 3 kids has worked a number on me. I have always hated working out. always. hated. I don't feel good after or during. But my new goal is to work out and get back to where I want to be. I don't know what weight I want to be, all I know is that I want to be leaner and stronger. I want to be able to keep up with the kiddies and feel good. I am going to try to do yoga daily and the P90x ab work out every other day (20 minutes of death). I also went to my first aerobics class this morning. My VT companion and one of the ladies we visit go. So I convinced Brooke to go with me. My wonderful, and completely hard core cousin Becka was teaching. She kicked my trash. Seriously.

So goal #1 excercise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's the goal I make the most and the one I always break! Good luck my dear I hope you are stronger than I... I have faith in you :)