We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Friday, April 2, 2010

So different..

I read a blog called "That Wife". I knew her in collage but not well, she lived in the apartment above me.

She is pregnant and is blogging about her pregnancy her preparations things she has read etc etc etc.

We are complete opposites.

I have had a c-section with all three of my children. It works best for me. I took a class at the hospital with Lizzy, but didn't finish when we found out that we were the "1 in 10" that has to have a section.

She is doing a home birth with a midwife, and has done more prep and reading than I can imagine.

Now... I think all forms, methods of child birth and labour are great. Do what ever works for you. I have heard great and horrifying stories from both sides.

But honestly the things she is doing and planning on doing freak me out. I could never catch the baby myself.

Check her out if you want.

3 comments:

Tim said...

Im with you!

Anonymous said...

haha I totally came across her blog too. And I think it's a bit much to give birth at home like that but that's just me....

We should talk about this later ;)

Amy said...

I have had c-sections with my two kids too. I love them annd they work for me.