We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mornings

There are so many mornings where it gets to be 10:00 and I have nothing done. I wonder where the morning went...and why I feel a little frustrated. well today I figured it out. I have been feeding my children breakfast for over an hour. They play they eat they play they eat. My house is messier than when I woke up and I haven't done anything. It is also the point of the day where I want to get out of the house for a bit but I don't want to go when nothing has been done.

I think I will give into it though. The screamer machine at the Husky station is calling my name. and I have two brothers studying for exams that would probably appreciate it too.

* screamers are a soft serve ice cream and slurpee mix.

Fingers crossed that Shane homes (boo) will come mix my backyard soon. I really want to order sod and get it all nice so we can play out there. But last fall a gravel truck decided that he wouldn't get caught driving across my backyard...until he got stuck...and had to unload his whole truck to get out. and now I have MASSIVE holes in my backyard. she told me it would take a month for them to get out here. I made Trevor call her. I am not waiting until June to put a yard in.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I think that's our everyday... it's 10 and nothing has been accomplished. Where does the time go? I'm sure it only gets harder when there are three rugrats instead of just two.
Sorry to hear about the frustrations with your back yard. You seem to have all the luck!