We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Doing good

I am doing good at this no facebook thing. I had shut it down completely. Then I realized I had phone numbers I needed in my inbox. And I checked it on my birthday because it was my day. Otherwise I am skillfully avoiding it. I also am trying to limit my blog reading to 1 time a day.

Because I am cell phone free it has also got me wondering and thinking about a time when I didn't touch the computer for days.

Somtimes I think that should be the way it is again. Then I remember that I like the computer.

It's all about moderation isn't it.

3 comments:

Tim said...

I MISS YOU!!!! and Jaxon misses his BFFs too!

Ashley said...

Isn't it horrible that it's such a struggle to stay away from the computer? I was going to get rid of facebook as well, but then I realized that it's the only way in keep in touch with some people. Unfortunate, but true. I've limited my use as well. I'm glad you're doing so well at it! You're an inspiration :)

Chelsea said...

Did you cancel your dinner blog? I tried to find it to make spaghetti squash for the first time and couldn't find it - it may have been a warning sign though because my microwave stopped working while trying to heat it up - lame!