We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

grouchy

I woke up grouchy. Couldn't sleep. I think it is because we are living through the Wizard of Oz with how hard the wind is blowing (AUNTIE EM AUNTIE EM). My Mom even called to see if we had blown away. I told her we were in Kansas. I could barely get the door open to let the dog out.



Anyways I cancelled on aerobics (sorry brooke) but now i am second thinking it ( will you hate me if I call and change my mind?) (I just called ..yoga it is).



Anyways my "Birthday Extravaganza" ends tonight. Trevor took me for dinner (cattle baron enter angelic music here) and had a suprise party on Friday. Sunday we had a rook party (the get together I was planning for myself because I didn't know about the other) and today I am going for lunch with Becka and BROOKS AND DUNN tonight wahoo. I have been trying despperatly to work the "I am going to your concert on my 25th birthday" angle to get an autograph. no luck. Maybe the email we sent off to country 105.1 will pull through on it. probably not.



I really should go grocery shopping today but I think that I would get sucked up into a vortex with this storm so I am going to put it off till thursday. The only things I really really need are bread and eggs.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Maybe it was just memories...You kept me up all night the night before you were born! Have a happy day. Thank you for helping me learn how to be a better person as I learned what it is to be a mother. Love you, Mumma

Ashley said...

Happy birthday! I hope you enjoy your many celebrations :) Especially tonight's! That's exciting.
I'm sorry to hear that the weather is brutal up there too. The wind kept me up all night as well! This is getting ridiculous!!

Tim said...

Do you want me to make you bread...and I have some eggs you can have too! Call me!