We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Petrified

Have you ever had one of the moments where you head is say "no no NO" but you find your mouth saying "Yeh sure I could do that".

I am officially in charge of the Relief Society lip sync number for my ward part in 2-3 weeks.

...(enter crickets chirping)...

It is now my job to find women who are totally okay with embarrassing themselves in public, figure out what to have them do in public, practice and deliver.

death.

-The first problem is the calling of strangers..

"ring ring - hey this is sister smith how do you feel about public humiliation? oh your not into that...well thanks anyways" ...

-and then picking a song... over done or not good

-and then figuring out what to have these women do on stage to the song (total lack of creative genius)

-organize practices


Right now I am down to 3 options

- call RS President back and tell her no
-Go out of town to escape it
-make my primary class do it instead

ANY IDEAS???

4 comments:

Tim said...

So I should be avoiding you...

Donna said...

No Amanda, I told her you would probably do it, as I tried to encourage her!

Ashley said...

Good luck with this one Ashley. That's a crazy request! You can do it though. It could be fun!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH HA HAHA

HA

HAAHA

I love you. Why would you say yes? You are too nice.