Is September so busy? Seriously. I guess I have never really noticed before how things pick up in the fall. But with preschool, swimming, dance and speech (yes we got in HOORAY), there is always so much to do.
Anyways. This is my current favorite singers
I love her voice. And how they show you EVERYTHING they are doing. The first one is my favorite. (Don't judge me there it just is). They have video blogs at the end of the songs. You don't have to watch those. Happy listening.
P.S. I really REALLY want one of their shirts. They show it at the end of the first video
2 comments:
Good videos! I really love her voice. I miss looking up new bands and listening to weird music with you :)
I'm so happy you got in to the speech therapy. Let me know how it goes xoxo
Post a Comment