We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Head...Hurts

Here is my story from yesterday.  I will try to describe it well.  My thoughts are in italics actions are in blue

The scene is set in my kitchen. 

Cooking dinner, Fajitas mmmmm
Need a bowl but the one I want is in the dishwasher, no problem I'll wash it.

Open dishwasher (located right beside the sink how handy) grab bowl, wash in sink.

Oh no now the bowl is wet and my dish towel is all the way across the room, no problem I will grab a new one real quick bet I can even do it without getting 5 drops of dish water on my newly mopped floor.

Turn quickly towards pantry (where towels are kept)

* The next things happened very quickly*

*slip on spill from Abbi's sippy cup
*while footing is lost and I stumble backwards I trip over still opened dishwasher door
*falling *crap crap crap, don't fall on the door that will break it, and hurt*
*twist mid air  * TWIST TWIST (said like someone who is curling)
manage to get a full 90 degrees to the right
*bash head on partially open pantry door
*bash head on tile floor

Now I don't know if hitting my head on the door first saved me from blacking out because it reduced how hard my head hit the floor or if it just means I got hit in the head twice.

And being the strong woman I am I jumped right up and got back to work

lol whatever I layd on the floor and bawled. 

and I bawled until my kids got worried. Then I scraped my self up off the floor.  My neck and head hurt so bad today. 

When I told Trevor about it he asked if I blacked out,
 I told him no
then he asked how did I know
I said because I didn`t miss any of the kids talking. 

I`m sure the whole thing was very graceful. 

3 comments:

carly said...

ouch! I would have cried too.

Donna said...

oh my goodness! you never said a thing!

Anonymous said...

omg! hope your ok