...is what beings us togever today.
June third my brother-in-law Stephen is getting married.
Isn't Kim gorgeous!!
Anyways my kids are in the wedding. So I spent my afternoon yesterday making my girls tu-tus.
Ignore my mess :)
I just need to find them some little sandals and shirts that go with them now. And get Abbi some leggings.
I find it hard to believe there is only 3 years between Elizabeth and Abigail. Abbi is so little and Lizzy is so big. What am I going to do when Abbi is so grown up? And can you believe Lizzy turns 5 in a month?!?!?
In other news. Lizzy remembered that she is NOT allowed to cut her own hair. However apparently I didn't make that umbrella of "no hair cutting" big enough. So she cut Abigails. Awesome. I am hoping no one will notice.
4 comments:
Nice work on the tu-tus! They look fabulous! I can't believe big Abigail is. In my head she is still a little baby... I guess I forgot that kids grow even when you don't see them.
Haha...I saw your comment on my blog. I am glad I'm not the only one with scissor-happy kids and orphan looking children.
Oh, and my email is jessgowdy@gmail.com
I feel like I haven't seen pictures of Abbi lately because all of the sudden she is so big! They are both growing up so fast and into such beautiful little girls. They will be the stars of the wedding! (don't tell the bride I said that:) )
Those came out SO CUTE!!! I love them. Kudos chica.
Post a Comment