Elizabeth and Trevor went on a shopping trip the other day. They went to go get Trevor some new work pants. As they were walking through the store Elizabeth almost leaped out of the shopping cart as they passed the toys. she hung her arms out over the edge grasping at a stuffed animal duck. Trevor picked it up and played with her for a minute. She held on to the duck holding it tight and began to suck her thumb. As an experiment Trevor grabbed a couple of other toys and tried to distract her from the duck, she wanted nothing to do with any of them. So as any father would do he purchased the duck to make her happy. When I got home later that night I found Elizabeth aslee
p in her crib with the duck. 
4 comments:
Oh My she looks soooooo happy! It was wonderful chatting with you, i get quite lonely, i hope i didn't talk your ear off. How was work?
It's bigger than she is!! Looks like a fun toy
It is 10:59 here. We went through Mexico today...thought it was much further south.
I just have to say that these are the funniest, custest pictures of Elizabeth! I love the ducky! Makes me laugh.
Post a Comment