We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Family Pictures


So every once in awhile I convince Trevor that we should do family pictures. We go out and find a nice spot and set up the tripod. It is actually a lot of fun. With us running back and forward diving into position trying to get Elizabeth to look at the camera. Here is my favorite from this run around.


We had a little bit of fun afterwards, playing around, we didn't notice when someone walked by just as Trevor was hanging Elizabeth over the cactus. Yeh we left right after that.

5 comments:

Becka. said...

Nice Photos! I'm a photo freak too! I should really figure out how to take some ourselves...I spnd too much on getting other people to take them...or I should get you to do it when you're up! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh man those are sooooo good, we wanted to get ours done professionally, but yours look better then pros

Donna said...

Wonderful pics! I knew you could do it. What's with the horrible scruff, Trevor??

Megan said...

Cute pictures, Ashley! You and your little family. How sweet. You are so good to keep updating your blog. I always like seeing what you've added!

Anonymous said...

i love your little girls red hair!