We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Just a little sun

Between going to Mexico, weeding the yard and just playing around Elizabeth has gotten her first sunburn. It is just a little one, but she is normally so white. It doesn't seem to bother her at all, I just feel so bad. She was in her stroller in the shade but...... I guess there was just no stopping it. It is too bad she is albino white like her Mumma and not tanned like her Dad.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Poor little sun-kissed face!

Carly & Jesse said...

poor little one! I feel her pain! Me being supremo white myself! Love you girl!!

Megan said...

Hey Ash, I'm an Audi TT, too. I think it's a sign. We better go buy ourselves these cars...they are our soulmate cars. Yes!

Anonymous said...

i miss this girl. :(