We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Cheese

I was playing minesweeper on my computer (yes a great use of my time) and Lizzy is standing behind me. She starts to say "cheese" over and over so I look back at her (tearing myself away and losing my record time) to see this...









She was "taking my picture" just like I do. It was so funny (well worth losing my game.) What a girl. and yes she has a dirty face, we were eating muffins.





Sam has a new favorite toy.


I bought it for Lizzy (dollar store baby) because she loves it in nursery, but she didn't like to play with it at home (honestly now) But Sam LOVES it. He will sit and play with it forever.

3 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

Gotta love favorite toys. My kids take pictures all the time - with the camera, cell phone, toothbrushes, bracelets.....well, you get the idea.

Ashley said...

Sam is so stinking cute. Heck, so is Lizzy. Cute fam!

Donna said...

She is so cute! And Sam is a born musician!