So I keep hearing about all these women who do this mega coupon thing and save hundreds of dollars ever month and buy things for cents instead of dollars. Well, I can't seem to find anything for Canada... Boo.
For the American readers, here is a pretty awesome one I found down there. watch the clip from the mike and juliet show (the main add thing is a link to it.) I believe it is good in every state.
For Canadian readers, does anyone know of anything like this up here, I am scared of scams.
1 comment:
My sister in law is amazing at shopping with coupons, getting things free, and even sometimes GETS MONEY BACK when she goes shopping. I have no idea how she does it. My problem is that all the coupons I see are for things I wouldn't buy anyways...guess that doesn't really help you in Canada. I am scared of scams too, and getting trashloads of junk email...I'm going to have Rachel teach me, and I'll pass on any tips that might work in Canada.
Post a Comment