Kay so I'm not really a baby person. I enjoy my kids more and more the older they get. I keep saying that I can't wait for Sam to get to the age that Lizzy is. But I'm sure by the time he is two I will be saying the same thing because she will be older also. Anyways. The reasons I love two is because I love the temper tantrums. woot. In the store, in the parking lot, at home, in the car, in show homes, we are talking full out laying face down in the dirt or on the floor, kicking and crying. However I just can't get mad at her for it. Yes I find it embarrassing, and inconvenient and really annoying but I think it is kind of funny. She is such a stinker. There are many of those times though when I am at the end of my rope that I just can't deal with it any longer, we just know that that means it is nap time.

She is sooo funny though. Trevor was trying to get her to do something the other night, trying to persuade her to come over to where he was. Finally he resorted to counting (which actually kind of works with her) He goes "ONE" she gets this big old smile though and runs over to him jumping into his lap and says "HI DADDY". We both cracked up right away, it was totally not expected. My other favorite is when you start to count
me "One"
"two"
Lizzy "nine"
" four"
Honestly how do you stay mad when she starts counting back at you(however much mixed up it may be).

It was really funny. She was in the tub yesterday and i was getting Sam dressed on the bathroom floor because I had just pulled him out of the tub. Lizzy decided she didn't want to be in the tub anymore if Sam wasn't and started asking to get out. Well I didn't move quick enough for her. She gets this stern look on her face and goes "EIGHT, FIVE" yeh she was counting to get me to do what she wanted. She laughed when I laughed. Then she stopped laughing because I told her I still had to wash her hair.
What a girl

Anyways Sam is finally really crawling, and he is such a CLIMBER.

He is all over everything *sigh* It is fun though. I love watching his face as he does all things things. He concentrates so hard on it all. He gets cuter everyday. He has also started in with solids and LOVES it. But sometimes he just can't stay awake.
3 comments:
I love those babies...
How could you stay mad at such a cutie? I love the pictures of Sam asleep at his highchair. What a cute little man.
Holy Smokes do they look so much like your Dad, only super cute. It's kinda uncanny. They are awfully cute though.
Post a Comment