Tagged
This Tag you are suppose to share 7 interesting facts about yourself and then tag 7 people.
1. I am a complete sucker for informercials. I haven't actually boughten anything from them but it takes me months to talk myself out of it. When the bullet first came out I wanted it so bad that I printed off the entire script and hung it on my moms fridge with the best parts highlighted in an attempt to persuade her. Right now I am in love with the cricut informercial. I WANT IT SO BAD!!!!
2. I am completly addicted to minesweeper on the computer. I had AMAZING times and then in a tragic mouse not working accident I deleted them *weep* I play it all the time!!! I think it is great, I want to be a minesweeper champion.3. I guess the last one leads into this one. I am a GAMER!! I love games, all games, board games, card games, nintendo, but a true gamer loves computer games. My secret game that I swore I would never admit to playing is World of Warcraft. Trevor and I play together. The sad part is that I am a bigger gamer than Trevor, I ask him to play. I like rollercoaster tycoon, sims, wow, everything.
4. My ilness of cleaning. It all has to be done or none of it is done. I have to have an amazing clean house that I keep on top of but the second anything goes wrong, it is all over. Laundry is washed folded and put away in one day or it sits out for the next week. Dishes are washed right after they are used, or ther is no promise when it will be clean again. I think paper plates might be the way to go except for the whole environmental issues.
5. I have had my appendix removed, but not my tonsils.
6. I have no desire of my own to travel outside the United States or Canada. My list of places I would like to go are, Toronto, Montreal, the Prince Edward Island, New York, Seattle, Tucson, Salt Lake. I would be completly happy staying within these two countries. Good thing I am married to Trevor because he wants to go EVERYWHERE. I will probably travel where ever he wants to go because it will be more exotic or exciting but if I was left to my own devices. Well you saw my list.
7. One of my greatest fears is meeting new people. This branches out into speaking and preforming in public. I HATE meeting new people it kills me. I totally panic, it is a mental fight to get myslef to do it. I try to avoid anything to do with new people, especially if I can't take someone I know with me. I guess honestly it isn't just new people but also people I don't know very well. I like to be around people I know and who know me.
there you go my 7.
I tag
Katie Wright
Natalie Findlay
Megan Dahle
Rachel Craig
Ashley Cahoon
Ashley Shurtz
Jessica Gowdy
1 comment:
Oh my word - sometimes secrets should be shared! I had no idea you play WOW! Jer and I used to play a ton (we were officers in a guild and everything) for about 2 years, but we have slowed down recently. Me and you have even more in common than we knew!
Post a Comment