We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Chicken and Apple Stir-Fry







I made this for dinner the other night it was REALLY good. I made a few changes though.



-I hate mushrooms so I took them out

-I didn't have enough peppers so I used what ever veggies I wanted.

onion, broccoli, celery, red pepper, carrot

p.s. the apples were very good

-I didn't have any ginger so I didn't use it.

-I used mango juice

-I left out the almonds because Trev is allergic.



It was really wonderful. I got it out of my new cookbook.




It is by Better Homes and Gardens. It is AMAZING. Full page pictures, easy to follow, well organized. I love it.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Sounds delicious! I'll have to try it.

Ashley said...

I think I need a cookbook like that. I'm not much of a cook... Sounds like a good meal!