We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm only panicking a little

Lizzy is of the age where nap time doesn't always happen. The days she is crabby I lay her down but if she is happy enough I let her stay up. Today is the second time this week she has fallen asleep in the living room while watching cartoons. (I am trying to get things cleaned up before I start dinner.) Of course since we are potty training she hasn't had a diaper on.


a couple days ago. I woke her up to put a diaper on, she was choked, didn't go back to sleep and was grouchy for the rest of the day.

This afternoon I wasn't paying attention when she dozed off. SHE IS ON MY COUCH!!!! The question is am I willing to risk her peeing on my couch to avoid her wrath, or do I try to put a diaper on, or slip a plastic bag under her butt? AHHHHHH!!


Please oh please don't pee. She is pretty cute though.

6 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

I am feeling guilty I tried to slide a plastic bag under her a woke her up... darn. At least my couch is safe.

Kamie said...

That is so cute! You are a cute mom :)

Ashley Dawn said...

Gotta love it. The biggest dilemmas of the world...
PS - Where did you get that chair. I have two, but they were gifts and I need a third one.

Katie said...

Ha! What's with the nude sleeping? Agreed. She is cute!

Ashley Smith said...

She is sleeping nude because we are potty training, reduces my laundry.

Ashley said...

She is a little beauty. I'm glad you were able to keep your couch safe!