
I LOVED IT!! I found it on the twilight website interestingly enough, Stephanie Meyer was suggesting it as a good read.
I want to read:

I somewhat follow a book blog and she told about this book I found it very intriguing.
I am going to read next:

I was looking for "The Gargoyle" in a book store here and Wyoming and couldn't find it so I picked this one up for less than 6 bucks. It sounds decent so we will see how it goes.
I didn't tell anything about them because I figure if you are interested you can look them up, rather than me rambeling about them.
I will have an update about Wyoming soon, we are here for 2 more weeks. I am going to take Joel and Glendas camera up to the new house to take pictures of what we have been doing. This house is HUGE.
3 comments:
It's fun to read, isn't it? Have a blast in Wyoming!!
I love book recommendations. You'll have to post how the other two on the list are.
Thanks for the tip offs on the books! I'm always interested to find a good read. You should check out the book "A Great and Terrible Beauty" by Libba Bray. It's the first in a trilogy. I have yet to read the 3rd book. So good though!
Post a Comment