We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Home

You know when you get to the end of a trip and even though you had a great time you just miss you bed. Yeh. I miss my bed and my ghetto house. Two more sleeps.

lol maybe missing my bed has been brought on by the fact that Trev and I have been sleeping on a full size bunkbed with lizzy on the floor for the past 3 weeks. I have decided that bunk beds are only fun if you are under 4 feet tall.

I am excited though that I am going to dip chocolates tonight with Glenda. My favorite is one she calls Buckeyes. Peanutbutter chocolate goodness. We will see if any of them make it home for christmas or if I eat them all on the way home.

I will have to go take pictures of their house and post them to show what we have been up to down here.

I am excited to be "Alberta Bound" I always appreciate that song more when I am away from home.

5 comments:

carly said...

I am excited to be Alberta bound too!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Buckeyes they are soooo good. I miss you come back!

Ashley said...

Have a safe drive home! And enjoy making chocolates. Sounds yummy!

Rach and Tay Campbell said...

I love you! save me a chocolate? sadness I misse dyou last night...well talk soon ask beck to tell you abut my master plan...im calling it...¨dont tell anyone im coming home so I can lose 20 pounds before anybody sees me!¨ keep it top secret!

haha xoxox

Rach

Ashley Dawn said...

I know what you mean. Just got back from California. We listened to that song while we were approaching the border. I was so excited to do this but all our kids woke up and were screaming through the whole thing. How was your drive?