Welcome to our Christmas!! After 3 weeks in Wyoming we hustled home for just over a day unpacked, repacked, did laundry cleaned up and headed out to the mountains for Christmas. We went to Golden B.C. to ski for the week with my parents. It was a blast. The view was Amazing!!
We had a lot of fun together up on the hill while the kidlets were playing in the condo.
We actually had to wake the kids up, they slept in and we were just to excited.
The kids got new Christmas jammies and were spoiled rotten.
But of course no holiday can truly be complete without a trip to the emergency room. Luckily this time wasn't as bad as the last trip to the Golden Hospital. Samuel touched the glass on the gas fireplace. AHHHH.
He hates having it bandaged up.
Poor guy has to live like this for 2 weeks
He is doing good though. He crawls on it and plays with it. He is happy, but always trying to get the sock off his hand. I went in to his room this morning and he had it all unwrapped and was happy as can be. Wiggling his fingers around in the air.
Our Christmas was great and I hope everyone else did too.













3 comments:
Poor Sam! I'm glad you otherwise had a good Christmas. Golden is beautiful in the summertime so I can only imagine how gorgeous it is in the winter. I hope you have a great New Year! Maybe a month of less travel and surprises?
Oh no, how sad. I hope his little hand heals quickly. I'm glad you had a nice Christmas out in Golden. What a great escape. Hope all is well...
oh poor Samuel :(
I love love all of your christmas pictures. Please take me skiing with you next time. Merry Christmas my love.
Post a Comment