cute picture. That's an awesome Santa photo especially considering how old your kids are.
So cute! Aubrey is scared of Santa decorations so I can't even imagine what she would do with a real person... What a cute brave boy.
So fun, we need to do that with Parker!
So cute! I am so proud of Sam however I am especially amused by Elizabeth's hardly amused face. So priceless. Merry Christmas!!!
Too cute, Ash! Sam looks more excited than Elizabeth!
okay, your kids look absolutely precious in this photo! I just wanted to say I love your playlist on here...the only time I get music is when im on the computer, so I read your blog alot!! I miss you! see you in like a month and a half!
Wow, I'm all kinds of impressed. You have SUPER cute kids...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
cute picture. That's an awesome Santa photo especially considering how old your kids are.
So cute! Aubrey is scared of Santa decorations so I can't even imagine what she would do with a real person... What a cute brave boy.
So fun, we need to do that with Parker!
So cute! I am so proud of Sam however I am especially amused by Elizabeth's hardly amused face. So priceless. Merry Christmas!!!
Too cute, Ash! Sam looks more excited than Elizabeth!
okay, your kids look absolutely precious in this photo! I just wanted to say I love your playlist on here...the only time I get music is when im on the computer, so I read your blog alot!! I miss you! see you in like a month and a half!
Wow, I'm all kinds of impressed. You have SUPER cute kids...
Post a Comment