I have two funny stories about my Lizzy.
1. Since we are potty training I get her to come "help me" when I have to go, then I can get her to go too. We have suspected for awhile that she talks in her sleep. Last night I was using the facilities before I went to bed at about 11:00. From Lizzys room, next to the washroom I hear her yell, "Hooray a Mommy" when I flush. I go in there after washing and she is fast asleep upside down in her bed . It was hilarious.
2. We bought Sleeping Beauty when we were down in the States. There is the scene at the end where Rose heads up the secret tunnel and touches the spining wheel. Lizzy was at the breakfast table this morning and the movie was playing in the living room. She hears the music and goes running into the living room, "Rose Rose!!" She continued to stand there and yell at the TV "Rose no no Rose don't touch it, Rose where are you, Don't touch it, Don't touch it!" as she progressively gets louder and louder, until at the end when the finger is pricked and she SCREAMS "NOOOO" Now she is standing there sucking her thumb, very worried. We watch this everyday and yet it is just as exciting everytime.
3 comments:
That's a really great potty training idea! And I guess we know who's going to be Sleeping Beauty for Halloween...
Okay, this post made me laugh my head off! SO FUNNY! I could picture it perfectly! :)
That's the best part about kids. They always have hope, right? What a great story!!
Post a Comment