We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Asian Lettuce Wraps

One of my favorite things to do when I lived in Utah was to go get lettuce wraps from PF Changs. Well I made some. They seem as good as I remember, of course I haven't had them in years, but it stood up to my memory.
The pictures don't do it justice.
This is what I did.
half an onion chopped
1 garlic clove minced
3 chicken breasts
6 T Hoisen Sauce
4 T soy Sauce
1 tsp oil
1/2 a tsp. chili garlic sauce ( next time I will add more)
I cooked the first 3 in the pan until brown and then added the rest. I cooked up some rice with it also and of course the lettuce to wrap it all up in.
MMMMMMMM

3 comments:

Alauna said...

I think I am hungry now...yummy!

Kamie said...

i'm gonna have to try this.. I love pf changs lettuce wraps!

Ashley Dawn said...

Okay, well I think I'm going to have to try these....