when the bank mysteriously withdraws half the money in your bank account?
You spend half you day on the phone talking to person after person who "doesn't know why it was withdrawn you should call ..."
To finally be passed to upper management (you still have you cool at this point to which you are very proud)
and they say. "Well i don't know either, we will open an investigation and get back to you next week."
. . .
You respond "ummm I need that money"
upper management then responds " well I can't put it back in until we know why it was taken out why don't I just let you overdraw your account until then."
. . . .
to which you think ... because I don't want to overdraw my account I want MY MONEY!!!
You tell them no thank I will make due but please call me Monday and tell me what you have found out.
The good news
~ it is in the bank account you don't really use because you already HATE that bank.
The problem.
~ the awful feeling in your gut this isn't going to be a quick fix because you hate that bank and you know how stupid they are.
The solution
~ deal with it and write on your blog.
Sorry for all the rants lately
5 comments:
I love the way you think Ashley...perfect solution...just write about it on your blog. I think this is why I love reading your blog so much. Good luck with this awful crisis.
alot like my situation! which bank?
CIBC
Wow. That's really crappy. Are there any good banks that aren't run by complete idiots? If you know of any, let me know. We are at ATB and the keep screwing up our account as well. GRRR! Hope everything works out for you. Sometimes just ranting on your blog helps the most :)
I have NEVER had a problem with PC Financial. It has great interest rates, you can follow everything on line and there are absolutely NO Banking Fees!! It's a branch of CIBC, but they seem to do everything a lot better, figure that one out...
I'm sorry your dealing with that... money issues are NEVER easy. Good luck with it all and keep up updated with it being solved.
Post a Comment