We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I want this

I want this tummy thing I think it would be so handy. I have been looking at maternity clothes online before I go downstairs and find my box. Honestly who has the money to spend over $100.00 on somthing they will only fit in for 4 or 5 months at a time very 2 or 3 years. Maybe I am just cheap.

4 comments:

Katie said...

bella bands is another brand. Target had some for $17 but they were a lot like nylon pantyhouse and see through and cut in at places that I'd rather not have cut. Anyways, I totally think this is a good idea too especially for after. And ya, I'm cheap too. I'm going to Old Navy today because I have a 30% off coupon. I think it's for this weekend in Canada too. I'll send it to you. I've been doing my best to watch for sales since I'm starting from scratch!

Do you know if Megan's had her baby?

Unknown said...

They have bella bands which are the exact same thing. They are at e-children for $32 and if you are in the states they sell them at target for $15. I swore by mine, it doubled my wardrobe. I wore my regular jeans until my 9th month!

Ashley said...

What an awesome idea! I agree with you on the buying maternity clothes thing. they're so expensive, you don't wear them long or very often...

Ashley Dawn said...

Maternity clothes are so expensive, and you have a sweet body, so you probably don't have to use it afterwards. I, however, would probably use this for up to 2 years after having a baby....I say it's worth it (especially if you can get it for that cheap price listed above)