We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Favorite time.

I LOVE getting Sam up from a sleep. You pick him up and him gives you the best hug you have ever had. He stretches both arms out around you as far as he can and just clings around your shoulder and arm. He holds on so tight and snuggels his head right into your shoulder. Sometime I just stand by his crib so can enjoy it for awhile longer.


p.s. Lizzy didn't have an accident all weekend when we weren't home, but had 2 on monday when we were. Apparently she only likes to pee in public washrooms.

1 comment:

Ashley Dawn said...

My kids are like that too, for some reason public potties are just THRILLING!! They also might realize when they need to go because they're bored and can focus on it.
I love post-nap time too. Kids are so sweet and snuggly then...it's AWESOME!