Apparently I am completely backwards when it comes to pregnancy:
hair - most people get really nice thick hair, easier to manage, looks great. Mine falls out and gets unmanageable. I am excited to get my old hair back again.
nesting - I had no nesting instincts (that I know of). I kind of felt like making cooking, mostly I just want to eat the dough. But that urge wasn't even strong enough to actually get me to do it. I realized today that if I do get my way and have this baby early I might want a clean house before then. guess tomorrow I am cleaning. But that is just so I don't have to do it later.
movement- i really don't like to feel the baby move. creeps me out. Maybe I watch to many alien movies.
I am really hoping to have the baby this week while Trevor is gone. Then I get a full 10 days with him home and the baby instead of four. Is it odd to wish that the dad won't be there when the baby is born. (we have talked about it though and he feels the same way)
It is nice to be under the 2 week mark, it will be even better when I can count the days left on my fingers.
hair - most people get really nice thick hair, easier to manage, looks great. Mine falls out and gets unmanageable. I am excited to get my old hair back again.
nesting - I had no nesting instincts (that I know of). I kind of felt like making cooking, mostly I just want to eat the dough. But that urge wasn't even strong enough to actually get me to do it. I realized today that if I do get my way and have this baby early I might want a clean house before then. guess tomorrow I am cleaning. But that is just so I don't have to do it later.
movement- i really don't like to feel the baby move. creeps me out. Maybe I watch to many alien movies.
I am really hoping to have the baby this week while Trevor is gone. Then I get a full 10 days with him home and the baby instead of four. Is it odd to wish that the dad won't be there when the baby is born. (we have talked about it though and he feels the same way)
It is nice to be under the 2 week mark, it will be even better when I can count the days left on my fingers.
Anyways my Lizzy is soo funny. She was playing around in the laundry the other day. She was cracking me up. She cept moving while I was trying to take a picture but she kept asking me to take them. goofy
2 comments:
You are a little backwards! Hurry up and have that baby :)
Haha how funny. I can totally see why you would feel that way about most of the things though. Elizabeth is so cute. I can't believe I have only seen your kids when they were each so small. Your girl is going to be in school at this rate before I see her again! BOO
Post a Comment