We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Be Still


MY BEATING HEART!!!

Today was an amazing day. As we pull into our driveway we hear a commercial add. They opened a Cold Stone Creamery in Calgary. For those who don't know it is like Marble Slab but better. We drove over right away and got some. MMMMMM Strawberry Blonde - whipped cream, strawberries, graham crackers and strawberry ice cream. Their mixing abilities weren't quite up to par but hey it is their first day, I can deal with it. I guess they have teamed up with Tim Horton's up here and are doing a joint operation thing. The Cold Stone is inside the Tim Horton's in Douglas Glenn, just off of 24th Street and Deerfoot Trail.




I'm not to sure about the Healthy part but hey whatever excuse you need to get some right.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

MMMM. I could go for some of that right now. Isn't there one in Chinook? That was my first Cold Stone experience.

Anonymous said...

YAY now THAT'S cause for celebration :)