We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
Monday, August 10, 2009
my bebes
My cousin Natalie took these at Rachels wedding this weekend.
This is one of those horse shaped tire swings. sam wouldn't let go of the ears.
I love this girl
I don't know how she managed to get these but I LOVE them. What a perfect moment to catch between 3 cousins.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
These are precious!! I can't believe how big she is Ash it's crazy. And I can't believe you're on the last month of #3 :) Since I'm not the one who is preggers it went by so fast! You are due so soon!
1 comment:
These are precious!! I can't believe how big she is Ash it's crazy. And I can't believe you're on the last month of #3 :) Since I'm not the one who is preggers it went by so fast! You are due so soon!
Post a Comment