We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Handy Man

I LOVE being married to a handy man. lol. Today he put up Christmas lights on my house, he is building shelves for me in my storage room, putting the last coat of mud in the theater room. I might even get him to hang the numbers on my house for me.

I Love that I can say. I want shelves built in my basement, or garage or I want this hung up or whatever I want done and he can do it for me.

Maybe I am feeling the love because Thursday he let me go out to my weekly girls night with Kellie AND he kept Abbi. Then last night he stayed home alone again while I went with Jessie to New Moon ( sooo good. better than I expected. Wasn't really fond of Twilight, but this one was much better).

He is soo good to me.

I love my man!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm glad to hear that new moon is good! And even more glad to hear that you have a handy husband ;) Isn't it great?

Cammi Olson Bates said...

Can't get much better than a handy man!! Go Trevor!!!

So... Josh surprised me with new moon tickets! we went last saturday! LOVED IT!!!!

I want in on weekly girl nights. too bad you're in canada... and i'm in utah. lame.